Friday, October 7, 2011

My Memories Digital Scrapbooking

So....I downloaded the software and a BUNCH of FREE digital paperpacks.  I just started working with it today, and it is really fun!  I can see it becoming really addicting!  I decided to do a fully customized layout (I don't well inside the box), and I really like how my first page turned out.  I used one of my daisy pictures as the background with a picture of my girls on it.  Nothing fancy, but definately fun!



In other news....it has been a beautiful week!  I have been outside with my girls everyday after school soaking up the warmth and sun!!  We don't have many of these days left.......  :o(  Someday, we will live in a warm climate!

We have a fun weekend planned!  Tomorrow, we are seeing a movie, having a playdate with a great friend that I haven't seen in a while, and having an adult dinner while the kids stay with a sitter.  Sunday, I am taking the girls to the pumpkin patch! I love going to the farm!  They have tons of animals, pumpkins, and a few activities for the kids.  I will post pics when we are done.

That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment