Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Memories Digital Scrapbooking



I was approached by My Memories Suite to use and review their scrapbook software
 All of my friends, fans, and followers will reap the rewards for my efforts! 
 They have provided me with a special code for everyone who follows me to receive $10 off of their software.  

enter in the special code (STMMMS50135), and receive $10 off! 
 It's that easy!  

I will be downloading and trying this software out. 
 I am pretty excited, as I have never done digital scrapbooking before!  

There is one more exciting announcement.......
ONE of my followers, fans, or friends will WIN My Memories Suite for free!! 
 I will post more details about how to win in my next blog after I have used the software. 
 I will also post some examples of what I have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment