Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fun Times the past few Days!

This weekend was fun!  I took the girls to a Pumpkin farm near our home on Sunday.  They had a blast as always!  They each got to ride a pony.....this was the first time I didn't have to beg them to ride!  :'(  They are growing up SO fast!  The farm has a bunch of animals (go figure, huh?  lol!) like turkeys, chickens, horses, goats, cows, pigs, sheep, and ponies.  All of the animals were fascinating.  The piglets were super cute!  When we were standing there looking at and playing with the piglets, a family walked up and their teenage daughter says, " Oh My Gosh!  Those pigs are SO cute!  I could just eat them!  (insert GASP)  Oh, NO, I didn't mean it that way!!"  LOL!!!  I laughed so hard!

A few minutes later, Casey tickled Olivia with a feather in turn scaring the crap out of her!!!  She jumped 10 feet in the air thinking a bug was on her!  Too bad I didn't have my camera going.......we would have won $10,000 on America's Funniest Videos!!

Monday, Rich, the girls, and I saw Dolphin Tale.   If you haven't seen it already.....GO SEE IT!!!  What an AMAZING story!!!  You will cry (unless you are heartless!  LOL!), but it is a good cry with a happy ending!   We are going to Florida during Holiday break in  December........We are going to try to visit Winter!  I will keep you posted.....

I have also been working on my Christmas cards!  So far, I am pretty pleased with how they are turning out........I have been embossing the base card to add some flair to the overall card.  Adding my pics, and a simple greeting on the inside, then I am good to go!  Hopefully, I will have them done by the weekend so I can get them listed!

Tomorrow will be the first day I get to volunteer in Natalie's class.  I am pretty excited!  She doesn't know I am going to be there......it worked out best that way last year.  We will see how this year goes.  Last year, I was banned from Olivia's class because she would get too upset when I had to leave.  Hopefully, when I am able to work in her class, she will be better.  I am optimistic because she has been really secure in herself and with Natalie that (knock on wood) she hasn't cried once when I have dropped her off!

More later!  Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment