Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crazy Busy!

This week has been crazy!  I worked at White Star Quarry, which is always a blast!  I am quite sad to see the summer fading quickly.  Even though I am not looking forward to the cold and snow, I am looking forward to the next few months.

There is a ton of stuff going on at school.  I was recruited as the PTO president for this year and next, so life has been nuts!  We have a walkathon this Friday.  It is always a fun time!  The kids collect money from their family and friends, and we walk around a path designed by our phys ed teacher.  We even have a DJ!  The next 2 weeks 3-6th grades are taking proficiency tests, and our Halloween Skating Party is coming up.  

My favorite Holiday of the whole year is this month!!!  I LOVE Halloween!!  Getting dressed up, going to the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, apple picking, trick or treating, and SO much more!!!  What's not to love?


I have been receiving my supplies to start making Christmas Cards!  I am pretty excited!!!  This is the first time I have created cards to sell.  I have a variety, and they can be mixed and matched!  I should have them done by next week sometime (providing my Cuttlebug arrives soon!), and I will have them listed on my Esty and Zibbet sites.  Below are the photos I am using......
You may recognize some of them if you are in my area.....The Shark, Huge Tree, and Panoramic were taken at the Toledo Zoo.  The ornaments were taken last Christmas at my Aunt and Uncle's house.  (the decorated tree is theirs too).  The ceramic tree was my Grandma's.  She gave it to me before she passed away, and I cherish it!  It is one of the things that I always remember from her house at Christmas (that, the Candy cane wrapped with a dollar, and her famous sugar cookies!)  She always had a cherry candy cane for me!  I didn't like peppermint......


















I guess that's all for now!!  Thanks for reading!!  Next time, I will talk about my Grandma.  My husband, Rich, has encouraged me to write down my memories of her and being with her.  He said he wished he had done that with his grandparents.  Why not share my memories with everyone!


Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment